Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Out of the Funk!

Oh my goodness. I. Have. Got. To. Get. Out. Of. This. Funk.

Seriously.

Step 1:
Stop feeling sorry for myself.

I swear, now that I look at it, all I've been doing is allowing myself to sink deeper in this hole that I dug in the first place. It's not helping me, it's hurting me, and it has got to stop.

Step 2:
Start thinking more positively.

Power of the mind! I can't feel better about anything unless I'm conscious of the fact that I want to feel better and I visualize it.

Life goes on. It's been going on and even my own little world, it's been going on without me.
There are so many things that I have to do. So many opportunities for me. So many options right now.

Yes, I'm going to pick up and continue on with my life a little less full than it used to be but I think it's for the best. There's room now for something new. There are always going to be new people, new ideas, new things, and new lessons. I've cleared some space and I plan to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment