I'd forgotten how much I truly love hot cocoa until this very moment. It all started this morning. Gina had come into my room and woken me up around 7:30...yes, for too early for a day with few plans, begging that I make her a cup of cocoa because her throat was killing her. Because I'm me, I began an argument with her that if her throat was in fact killing her, cocoa would not be the answer. However, because I'm the most amazing big sister ever (well, not always) I rolled out of bed and made my into the kitchen to make to poor, dying child some cocoa. Of course I had to test the cocoa. You know, make sure it wasn't poisonous or anything and the one sip...it did me in. So, once I got home this evening I decided to make my own cup. All mine. So, I'm sitting here, drinking cocoa, blogging, and attempting to organize my schedule for next week. It's looking super fantastic, let me tell you.
So, I've found the most amazing yoga studio. It's Body Heat on Fruitville. They have hot yoga, power yoga, and music yoga classes. The instructors are incredible and the studio is adorable. I took a power yoga class tonight. The room was about 95 degrees (I was next to the thermostat) and for the hot yoga classes the room is 105 degrees. It was hard, but so much fun. Definitely requires a different kind of strength and control than dance though.
This evening my mother bought a Wii. I never thought I'd see the day that my family purchased a video game system. She bought it with a Wii fit and supposedly that's all it'll be used for but...who knows if that will always be the rule.
No comments:
Post a Comment