With my birthday coming up and my L.A. trip canceled...yes, don't get me started, my parents have decided that it would be a great opportunity to finally invest in the camera that I've been wanting for about a year and a half now. However, according to my mother, Mercury is in retrograde so it's not a good time to purchase an electronic or start something major like for instance a relationship. Well, the relationship nonsense has nothing to do with me but for the love of God, I want my camera. However, I guess if I wait and then something bad happens with the camera, she won't have anything to blame it on. She's nuts. I love her dearly and I actually believe in a lot of her madness but too much of it gets in the way.
So I'll try to do with this with out dropping any names but we'll see how it goes.
First of all, I'll never understand how people can demand so much respect when they have such little respect for others. Also, how people can carry on like nothings wrong after doing (or not doing actually) something that not only screwed over a couple people but also hurt them. I must say that while I've been losing respect for someone throughout this year, whatever was left just got flushed away. Nice one...thanks.
Oh a happier note. My seventeenth birthday is Saturday. Initially I was going to be on a plane but, who knows, maybe it would have crashed (sorry, not so light.) Friday night will be my first EVER birthday party and I'm rather excited. Nothing beats sitting around a hot top Japanese cooking table thing (yes, my vocabulary is lovely this evening) with your best friends, eating sodium saturated food, fumbling with chopsticks, and laughing about god knows what. Well, we actually do that almost every Tuesday only with tacos and without the chopsticks.
I had an absolute blast in class tonight. Not only was it amazing because I really needed to dance, for sanity reasons of course, but I honestly feel like I just got it tonight. Not all of course but I was picking up choreography better than I have lately. Both the across the floor combinations (which are always complicated and intricate in Melissa's classes) and the center set combination I actually picked up just fine, could work on the details, and even began to find some accents and stresses. Super cool....well I think so, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment