Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The crazy fun that is having short hair.

Well in the 14 hours that my hair is been seven inches shorter, I must say I've become very fond it. Also, I continue to discover more examples of how much guys truly don't care about girly things.

Him: "Hey, did you cut your hair?"
Me: "Yes, a good seven inches actually."
Him: "Oh, it's very... ... noticeable."

Wow, amazing conversation if I do say so myself.

Reasons to love short hair:

1. You use a lot less shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.
2. The time spent blow drying, straightening, or styling in general is much shorter.
3. When I dance, it moves a lot more than my long hair did. (which is just fun)

Between girls day out with luch at Epicure and sprinting in the rain to girls night out eating tacos and hanging out at Starbucks, today was a rather lovely and calm day. However, once morning rolls around, I'll be back at work as well as practicing the art of cat-sitting. Oh the things I'll do for my friends. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment