So I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that...all of this nonsense, I'm not going to wake up one morning and have it cleared up, gone, fixed, better, perfect, not a problem anymore.
For some of them I need to push them away. Get them as far from my happy place as possible. Not just pretend they don't exist, but make them non existent factors.
Others, I need to resolve. Make amends. Work on fixing. Heal. Find good in. Over look bad. Get rid of bad.
But some, I need to ride out. Hurt a little more. Find ways to fully understand why it's wrong or doesn't work. See to the bitter end. Fight my way out. Discover it's flaws. Make a scene.
Or maybe...maybe, I need to just let it all go. Forget salvaging, find new? But what if the second part doesn't work? And I'm left with nothing. Maybe nothing is better than "terrible somethings"... I don't know.
Wow, I just made loads of progress. Ok, I didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment